Houthi Missile Base Receives Fifth Attack From US And UK

Houthi missile base receives fifth attack from US and UK. The Pentagon said that on Thursday, January 19, 2024, United States troops had launched their fifth attack against the Houthi group. At that time, President Joe Biden admitted that the US and UK bombing had not been able to stop the Houthi group’s efforts. This latest US attack succeeded in destroying two Houthi anti-ship missiles that were aimed at the Southern Red Sea and were preparing to be launched.

A Pentagon spokesperson said in his press conference “This morning US Central command Forces conducted strikes on two Houthi anti-ship missiles that were aimed into the southern red sea also last night the US. US Central command conducted strikes on 14 Houthi missiles, at over a dozen locations these missiles on launch rails presented an imminent, threat to merchant vessels and us Navy ships in the Region and could at any time”.

Joe Biden added that the United States would continue its attacks even though so far they have not stopped the Houthi movement which continues to harass commercial and military ships. It was reported that the United States central command launched another wave of significant attacks on Wednesday night.

The attacks took the form of missiles launched by ships and submarines against 14 locations controlled by the Houthis. The attack was launched from the Red Sea and hit 14 missiles which were also considered a threat to the government. The United States has also included the Houthi group on its specially designated Global Terrorist list.

Penetapan resmi ini dimaksudkan untuk memutus sumber pendanaan bagi kelompok tersebut. Tujuan akhirnya adalah menghentikan kita untuk mencegah serangan Houthi lagi dari kapal komersial yang telah transit di laut Merah selama beberapa dekade dan harus dibiarkan terus berlanjut dengan bebas tanpa gangguan atau tanpa rasa takut akan pemboman dari wilayah yang dikuasai Houthi di Yaman.