The Election Lawsuit Process For Candidate Pairs 01 And 02 Was Finally Rejected By The Constitutional Court

The Election Lawsuit Process For Candidate Pairs 01 And 02 Was Finally Rejected By The Constitutional Court

The election lawsuit process for candidate pairs 01 and 02 was finally rejected by the Constitutional Court. Prabowo is grateful. President-elect Prabowo Subianto is grateful for the decision of the Constitutional Court (MK) which rejected Anis and Ganjar’s lawsuit. He said that the 2024 presidential election dispute trial process at the Constitutional Court has now been completed. This was conveyed by Prabowo when he was met at his residence on Jalan Kartanegara, South Jakarta on Monday 22 April 2024 last evening.

According to him, the Constitutional Court had carried out a difficult task during the trial process. Therefore, Prabowo expressed his gratitude to this institution, as well as all parties who have worked hard to win candidate pair number 02, namely Prabowo – Gibran.

Previously, the Constitutional Court rejected the request to dispute the results of the 2024 presidential election submitted by Anis – Muhaimin. This decision was read by the chairman of the Constitutional Court, Suhartoyo. In a hearing held on Monday 22 April 2024, the Constitutional Court considered that Anis – Muhaimin’s petition as a whole had no legal grounds. Not only did it reject the lawsuit from candidate pair number 01, the Constitutional Court also rejected the request for a presidential election dispute submitted by candidate pair Ganjar – Mahfudz.

“We are grateful that the constitutional court process has been completed and we are now making preparations. Thank you all for their support, thank you to the constitutional court for carrying out its duties as well as possible. I think that’s all thanks to all elements.” Prabowo said to journalists when interviewed in the car about to return to his residence.